Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sorry For Slacking


I haven’t been good about posting entries lately.

As much as I enjoy writing, it’s still something I feel I need to practice. It’s just like physical exercise, only for my brain. I’ve found that the more I write, the more ideas I have, the better I am and the more motivated I become to write. It’s a nice cycle. If I don’t have enough time or I’m too tired and I try to force it, I’m completely worthless. Similarly, when I have a phase such as I’ve been in lately, where I don’t have much spare time, I get out of the habit of writing regularly and I have to start the cycle all over from scratch.  So here’s hoping I can stay in shape this time!

I missed posting last week’s photo challenge, which was dreams, simply because I had a busy week and forgot to post. So here’s the photo I had chosen.


Clouds like these often inspire me to day dream and take some time to calm my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment