Monday, July 1, 2013

I Love A Challenge

Welcome to my first entry of The Ultimate Blog Challenge. I learned of this challenge earlier today, when a blogger friend of mine posted a link on my FaceBook wall. I opened the link, saw it was a daily blogging challenge and immediately clicked to sign up. It was only after I registered for the challenge that I thought "Oh shoot, it's July 1st. I need to start this right away. Uh oh, what have I done?"!

I'm currently unemployed by choice, for the first time in my adult life. I have an incredibly supportive partner who has encouraged me to take this time to decompress and figure some things out. Part of my very loose plan for this time has been to make time for my writing. I've been writing on a daily basis but I often find it difficult to sit and write when there are other things to be done. This challenge will be great for me because it will give me a reason to post every day. I have notebooks full of partially written essays and even more in my mind. I'm glad to have a reason to dig through them all and see what I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment