Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for Ambitious



Today is the start of the April A to Z Blogging Challenge. I’ll be posting a new blog entry every day in April, with the exception of Sundays. One of my friends participated last year and I was disappointed that I didn’t discover it in time to sign up. I’ve thought about it a lot since then and it has pushed me to think of creative new things to write about. When my friend told me the challenge was happening again this year, I didn’t hesitate and signed up immediately.

Blogging for 26 out of 30 days is an ambitious task for me. I write regularly in my free time, but it’s not always fit for the public!  Working on entries for this challenge has already pushed me to think of the stories I’d like to share and the things that are most important to me.  I have spent the past couple weeks jotting down ideas for each letter and penciling out essays. It’s a lot to take on but I’m very excited to be part of the challenge and to see what I come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Be nice and follow the rules? As a woman the leads men in business... "Ya Gotta Laugh About It" which is the name of my blog. I look forward to reading your other 25 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete